you will be responsible for carrying out the inspection, testing, maintenance and repairs of their plant equipment.
You’ll currently be a mechanical fitter, ideally with experience of working on 2 stroke, Petrol and Diesel engines, electrical and hydraulic equipment
- To carry out planned maintenance tasks, completing the documentation and returning work order documentation to Supervisory staff in a timely manner.
- To undertake repair of equipment failure.
- Complete all other documentation as required by the role.
- Undertake role profile duties at other facilities as required.
- Undertake fault finding and corrections.
- Carry out testing to relevant standards,
- Undertake project work when required.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and upload a current C.V.