Our Civil Engineering business has been established for over 30 years. We are a family business that quickly established itself with clients in the West and Central Belt of Scotland.
Our early business days centered on the private sector. In the years since, we have developed a major public sector presence with substantial work for local authorities as well as achieving substantial growth with private sector client and development projects.
We have an excellent Operations and Commercial team and are looking to bring on an experienced Site Engineer who is keen to work for a well established and reputable Civil Engineering company.
- You will be part of the site management team, therefore will have certain responsibility for security, health and safety, and the organising and supervising of materials and people.
- You will have experience with a one man robotic (Leica TS12), cut and fill experience essential
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Marking out the site to make sure that designs are applied correctly;
- Liaising with the Site Manager and any main and sub-contractors where necessary;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all main and sub-contractors;
- Acting as day-to-day manager on site as and when required;
- Being the main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on site;
- Surveying the site and ensuring the site has been levelled properly according to the project drawings;
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations;
- Oversee the material choice and negotiate process for materials and plant to be used on the project;
- Planning the work to be done and organise things so that deadlines are met.
- Dealing with and resolving any technical or other problems on site.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and upload a current C.V.